LIVE MUSIC: SUBURBAN LEGENDS with RUFFOLOS & LOUSER – TICKETED CONCERT
Friday, August 11 @ 8:30 PM - 11:15 PM$20 – $25
***THIS EVENT IS 21+ ONLY. Must show valid ID for entry. No Exceptions.***
SUBURBAN LEGENDS with RUFFOLOS & LOUSER performing LIVE at the Biergarten in Huntington Beach.
- VIP add-on: $50 limit 30
VIP Soundcheck Experience:
Meet & Greet with the band and access to sound check at 7pm.
Grab Bag of Merch.
ABOUT THE BANDS
SUBURBAN LEGENDS IS ORANGE COUNTY, CA. Forming at Huntington Beach High School in 1999, they quickly made a name for themselves in the local OC ska scene.
Best known for their over-the-top, dance-filled live performances, attending a Suburban Legends show at Disneyland was a right of passage for an entire generation of Orange County suburbanites. Their sound has evolved over the years, but fans always know they will get a powerful mixture of guitar-driven rock, high-energy ska, and the reimagining of classic Disney covers. Two decades later and countless performances worldwide, Suburban Legends will surely make any live show an unforgettable experience!
Official Website – https://www.suburbanlegends.com
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/suburbanlegends
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/suburbanlegends
The Ruffolos are a unique blend of Ska Punk Reggae and Rock! They were formed in 2017 but really took stride in 2020 during their debut Album Immersing In The Aftertaste of Special Yesterday.
The group now consists of 8 members all dedicated to maintaining the tradition of fun loving music and having good times.
They have grown from residencies at local dive bars into playing venues such as The Glass House, House Of Blues, Sealegs at The Beach, The Garden Amp and more. Their sound is energetic and has been described as one of the leaders of bringing originality back to music.
You can find them on all social media outlets @ruffolosoldiers and discover their music on all streaming platforms. Stay tuned as they will soon be releasing several singles throughout 2023.
Chris Graue is the chaotic-good wizard behind SoCal’s ska-punk-pop scene. When he’s not repairing Gameboys on Twitch, he’s filming music videos for NOFX, Reel Big Fish, Frank Turner, Goldfinger,
The Bombpops, Suburban Legends, We Are The Union, Red City Radio, Scott Klopfenstein, and everybody else. Despite these accomplishments, Chris feels suspended in time as if enveloped in the forcefield of some demented Stasis Rune. With each ticking second, his kinetic energy builds until finally exploding onto the music scene with Lo(u)ser.
You may have heard his song “No Hope” featuring a reunion of Aaron Barrett and Scott Klopfenstein of Reel Big Fish in Kevin Smith’s movie Clerks III. Or you may have seen his viral Luigi vs Waluigi music video on YouTube for “Me Vs Me.”
Chris, the brainchild behind Lo(u)ser, has been resurrected from the ashes of his enemies yielding a digitally potent pop single laced with ska beats and lo-fi blips. There is no Princess needing rescue from another castle. There are no hidden chests to bomb into existence behind crumbled walls. There are no heroes. Just a bucket of Red Vines next to a Sega Genesis where you play your youthful years away until you molt into your final man-child form. It’s dangerous to go alone. Take this.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
- Tickets are available online or at the door.
- No re-entry is allowed.
- Online tickets are sent to the recipient’s email.
- Online tickets can be on your phone or printed out at the ticket window.
- If you have a group of tickets, either show up as a group or text/email your group members their tickets.
DON’T WANT TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING A SEAT?
Our tables can seat 8-10 guests
- You can purchase Reserved Table when you purchase your ticket(s) online.
- On the Universe ticketing website, select your ticket(s), then click CONTINUE to get to Choose Your Add-Ons & select your table option.
Seating is first come, first serve.
- This is an indoor and outdoor venue.
- There are 50-60 tables around the concert area and seating is first come, first serve.
- Live Music does not take reservations.
RESERVED TABLE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Our tables can seat 8-10 guests.
- There are limited quantities available, so book yours now!
- Table price does not include admission.
- To purchase, add the Reserved Table to your cart when checking out for tickets.
OUR OUTSIDE GRILL(S):
Outside grill(s) is open DURING THE CONCERT. Our full menu will NOT be available.
- View Concert Menu
The Restaurant is separate from LIVE MUSIC. The Restaurant is open Wednesday through Sunday.
- Visit the Restaurant’s website for Restaurant’s hours and full menu.
- Come early and enjoy dinner at the RESTAURANT, order from our full menu and enjoy HAPPY HOUR!
- The restaurant ONLY takes reservations for groups 8 and more. Call 714-895-8020 ext. 108
- HAPPY HOUR is $2 OFF DRINKS and is only available INSIDE the main RESTAURANT & BAR on Wednesday through Friday from 3pm-6pm.
Parking is always FREE!
- Parking is located in the high rise structure off Huntington Village Lane and Center Ave. behind the Hotel Huntington Beach or at the high rise in the Bella Terra parking lot. Follow the Old World Parking signs located on Huntington Village Lane.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE EAST NOR WEST OLD WORLD VILLAGE PARKING LOTS. Violators will be towed.
LIVE MUSIC PET POLICY:
- Pets are welcome at our BIERGARTEN outdoor patio area.
- No pets allowed inside TICKETED CONCERTS. Only service animals allowed.
- The entire area is dog-friendly EXCEPT for Saturdays from 6pm-11pm when we have TICKETED CONCERTS
LIVE MUSIC AGE POLICY:
- The Restaurant is always ALL AGES
- Biergarten and Festival Hall:
- Wednesday: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Thursday: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Friday NIGHT: 21+ ONLY. Must show valid ID for entry. No Exceptions.
- Saturday NIGHT: 21+ ONLY. Must show valid ID for entry. No Exceptions.
- Saturday DURING DAYTIME: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Sunday: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)