LIVE MUSIC – REDNECK RODEO and SEAN OLIU & THE COASTLINE COWBOYS – TICKETED CONCERT
Friday, May 19 @ 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM$5 – $10
***THIS EVENT IS 21+ ONLY. Must show valid ID for entry. No Exceptions.***
REDNECK RODEO with SEAN OLIU & THE COASTLINE COWBOYS performing LIVE at the Biergarten in Huntington Beach.
- SEAN OLIU & THE COASTLINE COWBOYS plays: 8:30PM – 9:30PM
ABOUT THE BANDS
Redneck Rodeo has been blazing dusty country trails through the palm lined streets of Southern California to the plains of Nevada and Arizona for over nine years.
From backyards to large festivals the good ol’ boys of Redneck Rodeo fill every venue with a non-stop party. Wrangling through the top country hits of the last six decades, their sets get the crowds singing and dancing in true honky-tonk fashion. Calling themselves the “America’s country band,” Redneck Rodeo brings the heart of country music alive onstage with energetic performances. Wearing custom cuts each member owns his own flavor of renegade.
Follow the band at:
Sean Oliu and The Coastline Cowboys
Sean Oliu and the Coastline Cowboys is an incredible young Country Western Blues Trio who is bringing the Heartland to the Golden State.
They are led by founding member Sean Oliu who has opened for Grammy award winner LeAnn Rimes, Coffey Anderson and Rachel Platten.
Sean was honored to play the legendary Blue Bird Café while also writing and recording with some of Nashville’s best musical artists. His talents have opened the door to collaborations with many other talented musicians and to a current partnership award winning producer and songwriter Darrell Brown. Accompanying Sean’s deep and soulful classic country sound are his friends and very talented musicians Danny Hudson, Dave Hatmaker and Dan Wistrom. They pride themselves in bringing the joy of country music to new places ie: PBS’s Music Centers 61 st LA Holiday Celebration as the program’s first country music artist, and The Burning Man Festival.
Follow Sean at:
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
- Tickets are available online or at the door.
- No re-entry is allowed.
- Online tickets are sent to the recipient’s email.
- Online tickets can be on your phone or printed out at the ticket window.
- If you have a group of tickets, either show up as a group or text/email your group members their tickets.
DON’T WANT TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING A SEAT?
Our tables can seat 8-10 guests
- You can purchase Reserved Table when you purchase your ticket(s) online.
- On the Universe ticketing website, select your ticket(s), then click CONTINUE to get to Choose Your Add-Ons & select your table option.
Seating is first come, first serve.
- This is an indoor and outdoor venue.
- There are 50-60 tables around the concert area and seating is first come, first serve.
- Live Music does not take reservations.
RESERVED TABLE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Our tables can seat 8-10 guests.
- There are limited quantities available, so book yours now!
- Table price does not include admission.
- To purchase, add the Reserved Table to your cart when checking out for tickets.
OUR OUTSIDE GRILL(S):
Outside grill(s) is open DURING THE CONCERT. Our full menu will NOT be available.
- View Concert Menu
The Restaurant is separate from LIVE MUSIC. The Restaurant is open Thursday through Sunday.
- Visit the Restaurant’s website for Restaurant’s hours and full menu.
- Come early and enjoy dinner at the RESTAURANT, order from our full menu and enjoy HAPPY HOUR!
- The restaurant ONLY takes reservations for groups 8 and more. Call 714-895-8020 ext. 108
- HAPPY HOUR is $2 OFF DRINKS and is only available INSIDE the main RESTAURANT & BAR on Thursdays through Saturdays from 3pm-6pm.
Parking is always FREE!
- Parking is located in the high rise structure off Huntington Village Lane and Center Ave. behind the Hotel Huntington Beach or at the high rise in the Bella Terra parking lot. Follow the Old World Parking signs located on Huntington Village Lane.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE EAST NOR WEST OLD WORLD VILLAGE PARKING LOTS. Violators will be towed.
LIVE MUSIC PET POLICY:
- Pets are welcome at our BIERGARTEN outdoor patio area.
- No pets allowed inside TICKETED CONCERTS. Only service animals allowed.
- The entire area is dog-friendly EXCEPT for Saturdays from 6pm-11pm when we have TICKETED CONCERTS
LIVE MUSIC AGE POLICY:
- The Restaurant is always ALL AGES
- Biergarten and Festival Hall:
- Wednesday: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Thursday: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Friday NIGHT: 21+ ONLY. Must show valid ID for entry. No Exceptions.
- Saturday NIGHT: 21+ ONLY. Must show valid ID for entry. No Exceptions.
- Saturday DURING DAYTIME: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Sunday: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)