LIVE MUSIC – REDNECK RODEO and TED Z & THE WRANGLERS
Friday, July 28 @ 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM$5 – $10
***THIS EVENT IS 21+ ONLY. Must show valid ID for entry. No Exceptions.***
REDNECK RODEO with TED Z & THE WRANGLERS performing LIVE at the Biergarten in Huntington Beach.
- TED Z & THE WRANGLERS plays: 8:30PM – 9:30PM
ABOUT THE BANDS
Redneck Rodeo has been blazing dusty country trails through the palm lined streets of Southern California to the plains of Nevada and Arizona for over nine years.
From backyards to large festivals the good ol’ boys of Redneck Rodeo fill every venue with a non-stop party. Wrangling through the top country hits of the last six decades, their sets get the crowds singing and dancing in true honky-tonk fashion. Calling themselves the “America’s country band,” Redneck Rodeo brings the heart of country music alive onstage with energetic performances. Wearing custom cuts each member owns his own flavor of renegade.
Follow the band at:
TED Z AND THE WRANGLERS
Ted Z and the Wranglers, of Southern California, deliver outlaw country-charged rock. Ted’s catchy story-songs are fully-realized tales of love, regret, getting older, and getting in trouble.
The band stirs up its Americana influences, featuring quick picking and bluesy slide guitar over galloping train beats and swinging shuffles.
Their first label release, Ghost Train, was recorded at Yellow Dog Studios in Wimberley, TX and produced by Monty Byrom (Big House, Eddie Money). 2017 Winner Hard Rock Rising LA, Jam in The Van (2017) Headlined Sturgis Buffalo Chip (2018)
Ted Z and the Wranglers are currently unsigned and looking for a record label to partner with.
Follow the band at:
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
- Tickets are available online or at the door.
- No re-entry is allowed.
- Online tickets are sent to the recipient’s email.
- Online tickets can be on your phone or printed out at the ticket window.
- If you have a group of tickets, either show up as a group or text/email your group members their tickets.
DON’T WANT TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING A SEAT?
Our tables can seat 8-10 guests
- You can purchase Reserved Table when you purchase your ticket(s) online.
- On the Universe ticketing website, select your ticket(s), then click CONTINUE to get to Choose Your Add-Ons & select your table option.
Seating is first come, first serve.
- This is an indoor and outdoor venue.
- There are 50-60 tables around the concert area and seating is first come, first serve.
- Live Music does not take reservations.
RESERVED TABLE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Our tables can seat 8-10 guests.
- There are limited quantities available, so book yours now!
- Table price does not include admission.
- To purchase, add the Reserved Table to your cart when checking out for tickets.
OUR OUTSIDE GRILL(S):
Outside grill(s) is open DURING THE CONCERT. Our full menu will NOT be available.
- View Concert Menu
The Restaurant is separate from LIVE MUSIC. The Restaurant is open Thursday through Sunday.
- Visit the Restaurant’s website for Restaurant’s hours and full menu.
- Come early and enjoy dinner at the RESTAURANT, order from our full menu and enjoy HAPPY HOUR!
- The restaurant ONLY takes reservations for groups 8 and more. Call 714-895-8020 ext. 108
- HAPPY HOUR is $2 OFF DRINKS and is only available INSIDE the main RESTAURANT & BAR on Thursdays through Saturdays from 3pm-6pm.
Parking is always FREE!
- Parking is located in the high rise structure off Huntington Village Lane and Center Ave. behind the Hotel Huntington Beach or at the high rise in the Bella Terra parking lot. Follow the Old World Parking signs located on Huntington Village Lane.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE EAST NOR WEST OLD WORLD VILLAGE PARKING LOTS. Violators will be towed.
LIVE MUSIC PET POLICY:
- Pets are welcome at our BIERGARTEN outdoor patio area.
- No pets allowed inside TICKETED CONCERTS. Only service animals allowed.
- The entire area is dog-friendly EXCEPT for Saturdays from 6pm-11pm when we have TICKETED CONCERTS
LIVE MUSIC AGE POLICY:
- The Restaurant is always ALL AGES
- Biergarten and Festival Hall:
- Wednesday: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Thursday: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Friday NIGHT: 21+ ONLY. Must show valid ID for entry. No Exceptions.
- Saturday NIGHT: 21+ ONLY. Must show valid ID for entry. No Exceptions.
- Saturday DURING DAYTIME: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Sunday: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)