LIVE MUSIC: Noise Pollution – TICKETED CONCERT
March 5 @ 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM$15 – $20
The AC/DC Experience
Performing LIVE at The Biergarten at Old World in Huntington Beach.
THIS EVENT IS 21+ ONLY. MUST SHOW VALID ID FOR ENTRY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
DOORS open at 6PM
RELOADED plays 6:30PM – 8PM
(Lynyrd Skynyrd Tribute)
NOISE POLLUTION plays 8:30PM – 10PM
Band start time subject to change.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Noise Pollution pays tribute to the Aussie heavy weights of rock n’ roll – AC/DC. Based in San Diego, Noise Pollution delivers an amazing replication of the AC/DC concert experience from both the Bon Scott and Brian Johnson periods. Fronted by Francis Crouse on vocals and Curt Fischer on lead guitar, Noise Pollution presents a chronological look into the music of AC/DC. Because of the monumental nature of AC/DC vocals and guitar work, this is a rare and impressive accomplishment.
Noise Pollution has performed for hundreds of thousands of AC/DC fans over the past 5 years. Noise Pollution performs the hits from both the Bon Scott and Brian Johnson eras while guiding audiences through an unforgettable AC/DC experience. The band is professional in their respect for the music and their performance. CBS Los Angeles has declared Noise Pollution “one of the best you’ll find.” “Noise Pollution nails the sound and the energy of an AC/DC performance.” KCAL 96.7 FM called Noise Pollution, “The band that totally, completely kicks ass.” KMMT 106.5 FM, “Noise Pollution is one of the greatest AC/DC tribute bands to ever walk the face of the planet”.
From coast to coast in the USA and from Canada to Latin America internationally, Noise Pollution has been performing audience friendly shows to sold out crowds at premier venues throughout the Western Hemisphere.
Reloaded is a Lynyrd Skynyrd Tribute Band from Southern California that burst onto the music scene in 2012. Drawn together by our love for Southern Rock and dedication to the music of the Ronnie Van Zant era Skynyrd, we perform the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd in a fascinating show recreating the Hey Day period of 1975-1977. Our live shows are an adrenaline rush complete with the look and sounds of a real Skynyrd Concert. Both casual and hardcore Skynyrd fans are guided through an unforgettable experience that builds from the first note played and concludes with our audience literally jumping in excitement at our finale’ rendition of the classic Free Bird.
Is first come, first serve.
- This is an indoor and outdoor venue.
- There are 50-60 tables around the concert area and seating is first come, first serve.
- Live Music does not take reservations.
VIP TABLE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Our tables can seat 8-10 guests.
- There are limited quantities available, so book yours now!
- Table price does not include admission.
- To purchase, please add the VIP Table to your cart when checking out for tickets.
FOOD & DRINK:
Outside grill(s) is open during the concert. Our full menu will NOT be available.
- Our restaurant is separate from the concert. Visit our website for restaurant hours. Come early and enjoy dinner at the restaurant. Enjoy our full menu and Happy Hour before the concert! Visit the restaurant
Parking is always FREE!
- Parking is located in the high rise structure off Huntington Village Lane and Center Ave. behind the Hotel Huntington Beach or at the high rise in the Bella Terra parking lot. Follow the Old World Parking signs located on Huntington Village Lane.
- For driving and parking directions, click here.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE WEST LOT NEXT TO VANS SKATE PARK. THOSE WHO PARK IN THE WEST LOT WILL BE TOWED.
- No pets allowed inside the concerts. Only service animals allowed.