LIVE MUSIC: Journey USA – TICKETED CONCERT
May 7 @ 6:00 PM - 10:30 PM$15 – $20
Performing LIVE at The Biergarten at Old World in Huntington Beach.
THIS EVENT IS 21+ ONLY. MUST SHOW VALID ID FOR ENTRY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
DOORS open at 6PM
JOURNEY USA plays 7:30PM – 10:30PM
Band start time subject to change.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Journey USA is the closest thing to ‘70s & ‘80s Journey music you’ll ever hear!
Just ask Steve Perry, who hired Journey USA’s lead singer to do vocal work during his solo career. Add the rest of the band—a guitarist who played and penned multiple hits for Grammy nominee, Great White in the ‘80s MTV era, a drummer who also toured with Great White, a bassist who performs with Iron Butterfly’s Mike Pinera, and a veteran multi-instrumentalist with 3 appearances on AXS TV’s World’s Greatest Tribute Bands—and you have Journey USA!
The most talent-packed Journey tribute band available captures the signature sound of the supergroup with hits like Don’t Stop Believing, Open Arms, Separate Ways, and Any Way You Want It, every song executed with stunning precision!
Since its inception, Journey USA has delivered high energy performances to thousands of fans at casinos, fairs, festivals, private functions and corporate events, its members frequently appearing on AXS TV’s World’s Greatest Tribute Bands.
If you want the best possible Journey experience out there, look no further—it’s Journey USA!
Follow the band:
Is first come, first serve.
- This is an indoor and outdoor venue.
- There are 50-60 tables around the concert area and seating is first come, first serve.
- Live Music does not take reservations.
VIP TABLE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Our tables can seat 8-10 guests.
- There are limited quantities available, so book yours now!
- Table price does not include admission.
- To purchase, please add the VIP Table to your cart when checking out for tickets.
FOOD & DRINK:
Outside grill(s) is open during the concert. Our full menu will NOT be available.
- Our restaurant is separate from the concert. Visit our website for restaurant hours. Come early and enjoy dinner at the restaurant. Enjoy our full menu and Happy Hour before the concert! Visit the restaurant
Parking is always FREE!
- Parking is located in the high rise structure off Huntington Village Lane and Center Ave. behind the Hotel Huntington Beach or at the high rise in the Bella Terra parking lot. Follow the Old World Parking signs located on Huntington Village Lane.
- For driving and parking directions, click here.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE WEST LOT NEXT TO VANS SKATE PARK. THOSE WHO PARK IN THE WEST LOT WILL BE TOWED.
- No pets allowed inside the concerts. Only service animals allowed.