LIVE MUSIC – HILLBILLY CRUTCH – FREE SHOW
Sunday, April 23 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PMFree
HILLBILLY CRUTCH performing LIVE at the Biergarten Restaurant in Huntington Beach
- SUNDAY, APRIL 23
- HILLBILLY CRUTCH plays: 1PM – 4PM
ABOUT HILLBILLY CRUTCH
More so than anything, Hillbilly Crutch is a Classic Country band that plays originals and covers. Their Music is from a wide range of genres in the realm of mostly classic outlaw country-ish. It’s not enough that they can be considered just a Classic Country band nor are they anything else specifically. Hillbilly Crutch is a melting pot of music from the likes of Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash. They also provide high energy Cow Punk and rowdy foot stomping Americana that really gets the blood flowing. Juke Joint Swing, Roadhouse, Rockabilly, Blues, and Bluegrass are also in line with Hillbilly Crutch’s music.
Formed in Sunset Beach, CA, the band is filled with tons of music experience and numerous influences across many genres providing a strong base that rounds out with a father and son duo up-front. The band members are Ryan Archer (acoustic guitar, vocals), Dean Archer (acoustic guitar, vocals), Randy Cochran (bass fiddle, vocals), Dave Tabone (drums & audio), Gary Riley (guitar, mandolin, lap-steel) and Dale Anderson (electric guitar).
Follow the band at:
Seating is first come, first serve.
- Live Music takes place in the RESTAURANT, BIERGARTEN and FESTIVAL HALL. You can find out where the event will take place in the event description above.
- Live Music does not take reservations.
OUR OUTSIDE GRILL(S):
Outside grill(s) is open during LIVE MUSIC. Our full menu will NOT be available.
- View Concert Menu
The Restaurant is separate from LIVE MUSIC. The Restaurant is open Thursday through Sunday.
- Visit the Restaurant's website for Restaurant's hours and full menu.
- Come early and enjoy dinner at the RESTAURANT, order from our full menu and enjoy HAPPY HOUR!
- The restaurant ONLY takes reservations for groups 8 and more. Call 714-895-8020 ext. 108
- HAPPY HOUR is $2 OFF DRINKS and is only available INSIDE the main RESTAURANT & BAR on Thursdays through Saturdays from 3pm-6pm.
Parking is always FREE!
- Parking is located in the high rise structure off Huntington Village Lane and Center Ave. behind the Hotel Huntington Beach or at the high rise in the Bella Terra parking lot. Follow the Old World Parking signs located on Huntington Village Lane.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE EAST NOR WEST OLD WORLD VILLAGE PARKING LOTS. Violators will be towed.
LIVE MUSIC PET POLICY:
- Pets are welcome at our BIERGARTEN outdoor patio area.
- No pets allowed inside TICKETED CONCERTS. Only service animals allowed.
- The entire area is dog-friendly EXCEPT for Saturdays from 6pm-11pm when we have TICKETED CONCERTS
LIVE MUSIC AGE POLICY:
- The Restaurant is always ALL AGES
- Biergarten and Festival Hall:
- Wednesday: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Thursday: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Friday NIGHT: 21+ ONLY. Must show valid ID for entry. No Exceptions.
- Saturday NIGHT: 21+ ONLY. Must show valid ID for entry. No Exceptions.
- Saturday DURING DAYTIME: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Sunday: ALL AGES (under 21 must be accompanied by a parent)