LIVE MUSIC: Heart of Rock N’ Roll – TICKETED CONCERT
February 19 @ 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM$15 – $20
HEART OF ROCK N’ ROLL (Huey Lewis Tribute)
Performing LIVE at The Biergarten at Old World in Huntington Beach.
THIS EVENT IS 21+ ONLY. MUST SHOW VALID ID FOR ENTRY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
DOORS open at 6PM
HEAR OF ROCK N’ ROLL plays 7:30PM – 11PM
Band start time subject to change.
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Heart of Rock & Roll (THoRR, for short) is the longest running Huey Lewis & The News tribute band. The band provides a top tier show that goes beyond mere tribute. The front-man brings to life the sound and look of Huey Lewis so accurately that he’s fooled more than a few fans.
2021 marks the 8th year for our Southern California based tribute to the 80s icons. Our current line up includes 7 supremely talented musicians (expandable up to 10 with our optional horn section) who have toured with music legends Donna Summer, Loggins & Messina, Olivia Newton-John and Dave Mason just to name a few so you can be confident that our show is the highest level of talent and professionalism. Read more at: https://hueytribute.com
Follow the band at: https://www.facebook.com/HueyTribute
Is first come, first serve.
- This is an indoor and outdoor venue.
- There are 50-60 tables around the concert area and seating is first come, first serve.
- Live Music does not take reservations.
VIP TABLE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Our tables can seat 8-10 guests.
- There are limited quantities available, so book yours now!
- Table price does not include admission.
- To purchase, please add the VIP Table to your cart when checking out for tickets.
FOOD & DRINK:
Outside grill(s) is open during the concert. Our full menu will NOT be available.
- Our restaurant is separate from the concert. Visit our website for restaurant hours. Come early and enjoy dinner at the restaurant. Enjoy our full menu and Happy Hour before the concert! Visit the restaurant
Parking is always FREE!
- Parking is located in the high rise structure off Huntington Village Lane and Center Ave. behind the Hotel Huntington Beach or at the high rise in the Bella Terra parking lot. Follow the Old World Parking signs located on Huntington Village Lane.
- For driving and parking directions, click here.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE WEST LOT NEXT TO VANS SKATE PARK. THOSE WHO PARK IN THE WEST LOT WILL BE TOWED.
- No pets allowed inside the concerts. Only service animals allowed.