LIVE MUSIC: Dog N’ Butterfly – TICKETED CONCERT
May 28 @ 6:00 PM - 10:30 PM$15 – $20
DOG N’ BUTTERFLY
The HEART Experience
Performing LIVE at The Biergarten at Old World in Huntington Beach.
THIS EVENT IS 21+ ONLY. MUST SHOW VALID ID FOR ENTRY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
DOORS open at 6PM
DOG N’ BUTTERFLY plays 7:30PM – 10:30PM
Band start time subject to change.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Created in 2003, DOG N BUTTERFLY is dedicated to bringing their talent and love of Heart’s memorable music of the 70’s & 80’s to the stage with unequaled accuracy and musical skill. They continuously wow crowds throughout the U.S. with their dynamic stage show & retro- inspired costumes, taking the concept of “Tribute” to a whole new level!
Dog N Butterfly is the ONLY Heart tribute to be featured on AXS TV’s popular show “World’s Greatest Tribute Bands”, and the only Heart tribute with Ann and Nancy Wilson’s endorsement for their authenticity! They’ve made numerous TV appearances and have even performed on stage with original Heart members Roger Fisher and Steve Fossen! Fronted by lead vocalist Lizann Warner, who sings “Barracuda” on the popular video game “Guitar Hero 3”, the musicianship of the entire band is unparalleled.
After witnessing one of their performances, legendary rock DJ “Uncle Joe Benson” of KLOS tweeted: “Dog N Butterfly is the best Tribute I’ve ever seen! Yeeoow!” Without a doubt, this band will impress even the most die-hard Heart fan. They truly are the ULTIMATE tribute to HEART!
Follow the band:
Is first come, first serve.
- This is an indoor and outdoor venue.
- There are 50-60 tables around the concert area and seating is first come, first serve.
- Live Music does not take reservations.
VIP TABLE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Our tables can seat 8-10 guests.
- There are limited quantities available, so book yours now!
- Table price does not include admission.
- To purchase, please add the VIP Table to your cart when checking out for tickets.
FOOD & DRINK:
Outside grill(s) is open during the concert. Our full menu will NOT be available.
- Our restaurant is separate from the concert. Visit our website for restaurant hours. Come early and enjoy dinner at the restaurant. Enjoy our full menu and Happy Hour before the concert! Visit the restaurant
Parking is always FREE!
- Parking is located in the high rise structure off Huntington Village Lane and Center Ave. behind the Hotel Huntington Beach or at the high rise in the Bella Terra parking lot. Follow the Old World Parking signs located on Huntington Village Lane.
- For driving and parking directions, click here.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE WEST LOT NEXT TO VANS SKATE PARK. THOSE WHO PARK IN THE WEST LOT WILL BE TOWED.
- No pets allowed inside the concerts. Only service animals allowed.